About PRWeek Jobs
Whether you are looking for your first graduate PR job or you are looking for an account director job then PRWeek jobs has a number of job searching tools that will help you to find the right role for you:
- Create a profile and upload your CV – employers are always searching our CV database for the right candidates – so don’t miss out – upload your CV now!
- Save time and effort – sign up to get the latest jobs that match your criteria sent straight to your inbox – you can even sign up for more than one job alert!
- Find event jobs with specific recruiting companies by using our Employer A-Z
- Search for specific jobs – decide what you are looking for and we’ll find provide you with results that match your search – including vacancies for graduates, healthcare PR and internal communication jobs
- Manage your applications – make sure you keep track of all the applications that you have made from your PRWeek Jobs account
You have the right to cancel your booking within 14 days of confirming in writing. However if you use the quickpost link or send us the job copy to upload on your behalf then you waive your cancellation rights. If you have agreed to a monthly contract then you must give us two months notice if you wish to cancel. You will be liable for any invoices due in the 2 month period after you notify us in writing that you wish to cancel and you will have access to the contracted services for that time period.
For enquiries, call 020 8267 4354 or email email@example.com